USB-C to USB-C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), (M/M), 3 ft.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Power output up to 3A for fast-charging devices
- Reversible USB-C male connectors on both ends
- Error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports
The U420-003-G2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Cable connects and charges two devices with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports or connects a USB-C device to a wall charger with a USB-C port. This three-foot cable supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps and power output up to 3A for fast charging of mobile devices. Reversible USB-C male connectors plug into a USB port in either direction for fast, fumble-free connection every time.
Premium foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. Backward compatible with previous USB generations.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum
- Connects and charges devices with USB-C ports
- Data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps—20 times faster than USB 2.0
- Power output up to 3A—perfect for fast charging of most mobile devices
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
USB-C Male Connectors
- Fumble-free reversible plugs ensure fast, easy connection every time
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Foil and braid shielding for error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Rugged PVC jacket
- Devices with a USB-C port
- U420-003-G2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Cable, USB-C (M/M), 3 ft.