USB-C to HDMI adaptor with USB-C Charging Port 4K x 2K
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- USB-C port connects to wall charger to power connected device
- Charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers required
The U444-06N-H4-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet’s USB-C port. It’s an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games.
No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4-C supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
The U444-06N-H4-C includes a USB-C charging port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). The U444-06N-H4-C powers the device that it’s plugged into by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video to an HDMI display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents, giving presentations, and watching movies and playing video games
- Plug-and-play—no software, external power supply or drivers required
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
USB-C Port for Charging Portable Devices
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices