Experience the difference!
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you output both HD video AND digital audio from a Mac Pro (2009), Mac mini (2009), iMac (2009), MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air with Mini DisplayPort via one cable to a high definition monitor or TV.
• Connect your Mac with Mini DisplayPort to your HDTV or HDMI Display.
• Supports full 1080p resolution via Mini DisplayPort.
• 1920x1200 @ 60Hz maximum resolution.
• Digital Audio passthrough
• One cable audio/video solution: fully supports the VESA DisplayPort 1.2
specification found in the Mid 2010 MacBook Pro® and Late 2009 iMac® models
The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Use the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter to connect a high definition monitor or television, that includes a HDMI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor or TV to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.