USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter with 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub
Tripp Lites U336-U03-GB, USB 3.0 Gigabit Network Adapter, allows you to turn a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 computer port into an RJ45 Gigabit network port, and, creates three new additional USB 3.0 hub ports as well.
This USB 3.0-based NIC lets you connect to your home or office network at full Gigabit speeds, with support for 10/100/1000Mbps. Supports features such as Wake on LAN (WoL), VLAN tagging, and Jumbo Frames.
In addition to the Ethernet Gigabit port, the unit also adds three USB 3.0 hub ports to your system, supporting USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
U336-U03-GB is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x standards, and will support older USB devices. It can also be used with older systems that do not have USB 3.0 ports (network speed limited by USB 1.x/2.0 bus), allowing you to utilize USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices. Works with or without included power adapter.
- Combines a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 3-Port hub with a Gigabit Ethernet adapter
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices (at USB 2.0 and 1.1 speeds)
- All three ports support USB Battery Charging (BC) specification 1.2, allowing them to provide up to 1.5A for fast charging of mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) compliant
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Both full-duplex and half-duplex operations are supported
- Supports Wake-on-LAN, Jumbo Frames and VLAN tagging
- Available USB port
- Windows® XP, Vista®, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Mac® OS X 10.6 through 10.9
- Linux® Kernel 2.6.14 and later
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2.5A)
- Quick Start Guide
- Driver CD
|Charging Ports / Amps||(3) 1.2|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.9375 x 1.75 x 4.125|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.15|
|Connector A||USB 3.0 A (MALE)|
|Connector B||RJ45 (FEMALE)|