Connect your eSATA equipped external drive to a USB 3.0 port.
Already have an external drive with an eSATA port? Take advantage of high-bandwidth USB 3.0 performance and experience data rates up to 3Gb/s from your external drive with the NewerTech eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter. It's Plug and Play easy to add...simply connect your eSATA drive enclosure to the adapter and then plug the adapter into your computer's USB 3.0 port. No drivers, no hassle, just maximum performance and ultimate use of your existing eSATA equipped external storage units.
Easy as 1-2-3
1. Power on your eSATA equipped external drive.
2. Connect the NewerTech Adapter to the external drive via a standard eSATA cable.
3. Connect the NewerTech Adapter to the USB 3.0 port on your computer via included USB 3.0 cable. USB 2.0 also supported.
* Supports SATA Revision 2.6 data rate up to 3.0Gb/s.
* Supports 2.5" and 3.5" eSATA hard disk drives and SSDs
* Plug and Play, no software installation.
* Backward compatible with previous versions of USB 2.0/1.1.
* Backward compatible with previous versions of eSATA devices (1.5Gb/s).
* Supports Hot-Swap.
* NewerTech eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
* One USB 3.0 cable (Type-A to Type-A)
eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter Specifications:
* Notebook or Desktop Mac with an available and supported USB 3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later.
* Notebook or Desktop PC with an available USB 3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, 7 or later.
* 2.25in x 2.5in x .75in DxWxH (57.3mm x 64.2mm x 19mm)
* 1.0oz (28.35g)
Recommended USB 3.0 Cards
* Cards that have been tested and qualified for the NewerTech eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
PCIe (PCI Express) for Desktops
HighPoint RocketU USB 3.0 Host Adapter for Mac
CalDigit 2 Port USB 3.0 Host Adapter
Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapter