USB 3.0 to DVI/HDMI Video Display Adaptor
Up to 1920 x 1200 resolution with 5.1 channel audio supported over HDMI.
This handy and affordable video display adapter allows you to connect extra displays, TVs, and projectors via USB. Add up to four additional displays to any Mac, or up to six additional displays to PCs. It offers all the great display connectivity options as the older USB 2 model, along with audio over HDMI and HD video playback capabilities.
Easily connect to today's high-definition TVs, projectors and displays via HDMI or the included HDMI-DVI adapter.
Just by adding a second display you can do more and see more with studies showing second display usage equates to productivity gains up to 50%. Double your available workspace with a DVI or HDMI connected display, or add more displays via USB for even more capabilities.
This lightweight adapter is small and compact so you can take your multiple display connectivity capabilities on the road with ease. Whether packing one, or even six adapters, the USB 3.0 Video Display Adapter won't weigh you down or take up much room.
Mirror what's on your screen to any display connected via the USB 3.0 Video Display Adapter to easily share what's on your screen with others. Great for presentations, family videos, photos, and more.
The USB 3.0 Video Display Adapter has its own dedicated USB bus-powered video card built-in so you can add extra displays without taxing your built-in video card. Simply buy one adapter per display you want to connect, and you're all set.
This adapter works via USB 2.0 and 3.0, which is found on almost every computer in the last decade. With DVI or HDMI connectivity options, you'll be able to connect to most any display out there. If you need VGA connectivity, just carry along the USB 2.0 only model as well, and you'll be covered for any situation.
USB 3.0 speed, combined with the latest in chipset and compression technologies, allows for uncompromised full-screen playback of high-definition video, plus smooth scrolling though web pages and documents.
The USB 3.0 Video Display Adapter supports 1920 x 1200 resolution, which is perfect for HD videos or games.
Multiple Display Uses
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Use a laptop to run multiple screens during a large audience presentation
- View investment charts and live market data at the same time
- Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
- View HD video content, Internet TV/video, Blu-ray, DVD, etc. on one screen and your desktop on the other
- Design on one screen and use second display for Photoshop palettes/tools
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
|Connectivity Features||OS X||Windows|
|USB 3.0||USB 2.0||USB 3.0||USB 2.0|
2.0 stereo in 10.8.5 and later
|3D Video Gaming (1920x1200)|
|Blu-ray Playback||Yes, with some choppiness|
|DVD Playback||Yes, with some choppiness|
|Fullscreen YouTube (1920x1200)|
|Hardware OpenGL Acceleration|
Manufacturer Part Number
- USB 3.0 / 2.0
- HDMI / DVI
- 1920 x 1200
- Extended desktop or mirrored desktop
- Black, 18-inches USB 3.0 Type-A to Micro-B (M/M)
- 5V / 900 mA
- 0% - 90%
- 0 - 40°C
- 3.58" (W) x 2.52" (D) x 0.91" (H)
- USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter
- USB 3.0 cable
- HDMI to DVI adapter
- Quick start guide