This product has been discontinued and replaced by the
USB3 dual Drive Dock & Duplicator
“Quad Interface” FireWire® 800/400/USB 3.0/eSATA - SATA I/II Hard Drive Docking Solution
The Easiest Way To Access Data From ANY 2.5" or 3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) Hard Drive Up To 2.0TB!
Whether you're on a data recovery mission or just want to check the contents of an older swapped out hard drive, NewerTech Voyager is the easiest, most convenient way to access data from any Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive.
Just insert any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II hard drive with up to 2.0TB capacity into the compact docking base and select one of the four interfaces supported by your Mac® or PC for the fastest data transfer performance. Then, start reading and/or writing data to the docked hard drive. There’s nothing else to install or configure!
Saves Time & Money
With its Plug and Play design, the NewerTech Voyager saves you the time of installing a hard drive into a computer or the cost of an external enclosure. Now you can think of bare SATA drives with the same convenience and instant access benefits as flash memory cards…but with huge gains in storage capacity!
Have multiple hard drives you need to access? No problem, NewerTech Voyager’s unique design makes hot-swapping SATA hard drives a breeze*. When finished using your drive, simply pull up on it or use the eject lever for 3.5" drives for quick and effortless removal.
Ideal Solution For Photographers & Videographers
Instead of needing multiple enclosures and power supplies for every archived hard drive, NewerTech Voyager makes accessing your valuable hard data a breeze. Just slide in your hard drive, find the desired image or clip, and then return the hard drive to your storage safe.
Truly Plug and Play
With all supported interface connector cables included, an auto-switching power supply for worldwide compatibility, and flexible operating system compatibility, the NewerTech Voyager can travel your data universe with ease.
• Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II hard drives and SSD drives up to 2.0TB
• "Quad Interface" for maximum data transfer rates and system compatibility
• Data transfer rates up to 3.0Gb/s (300MB/s)
• Hard drive eject lever for safe removal of 3.5" drives
• Hot-Swap functionality for fast access of multiple hard drives*
• Weighted base and non skid rubber feet for stable operation
• Status LED: Blue = Power, Flashing Red = Disk Activity
• Compact design…measures 3.937" x 5.95" x 3.169" inches
• Whisper Quiet operation…no cooling fan needed
• Plug and Play with Macs and PCs
• All interface connection cables included
• RoHS Compliant
• One year warranty
• FCC, CE approved
*Use of eSATA interface requires system reboot in order to recognize hard drive.
• eSATA: up to 3.0Gb/s (or 300MB/s)
• FireWire 800: up to 800Mbps (100MB/s)
• FireWire 400: up to 400Mbps (50MB/s)
• USB3.0: up to 5Gb/s (500MB/s)
External Auto-Switching US/Intl. UL Listed 100-240V AC/ 50-60Hz, 12V/3A Output
36" High Quality Double Shielded FireWire 800 connecting cable (9-9 Pin cable)
36" High Quality Double Shielded FireWire 400 connecting cable (6-6 Pin cable)
36" High Quality Double Shielded USB 2.0/1.1 connecting cable
36" High Quality Double Shielded eSATA connecting cable
Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port.
Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port.