The Ultimate Mobile Guitar Amp & Effects Rig System for iPhone and iPad
Jam anywhere with world class guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand!
Complete Interface and Software Solution
At the core of the AmpliTube iRig System is AmpliTube - the leader in gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
Now AmpliTube for iPhone gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in
a convenient mobile platform app.
With AmpliTube for iPhone, you'll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips, comprised of 3 recombinable simultaneous
stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone.
With AmpliTube for iPhone fully loaded, you will be able to choose between 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 11 stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, distortion, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter), 5 cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube for iPhone features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly!
iRig Plug Interface Adapter
The new iRig interface adapter is the easiest way to get your instrument's signal into iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Simply plug iRig into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the iRig, plug headphones or amplifier to the output and you are ready to rock!
The iRig is the ideal companion not only to the mobile AmpliTube app, but also works with any other recording, processing or tuning app. Plus, you can also use the iRig with line level signal sources such as synthesizers, keyboards or mixers.
AmpliTube iRig Specs
* Works on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
* 1/4 3 female mono input jack connector
* 1/8 3 female stereo output mini-jack connector
* Connect electric guitar and bass
* Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
* Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
* AmpliTube iRig is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone/iPod models
AmpliTube for iPhone Specs
* Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
* Full rig made of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
* 10 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
* Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
* 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
* Includes tuner/metronome
* Free, LE and Full versions available
* Free and LE versions expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
* Same low-latency as Mac/PC system